Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You are....Yet you are Not.

It hurts when you are around...
Even more when you are not...
It feels sad when my eyes see you...
even sadder when they don't....
It agonizes me when i hear your voice...
even worse when i don't...
Is it the loss of love or the love is lost....?
I don't want to see you....but its you who i miss the most..
You are the one I don't want to wait for...
But its just you for whom i crave for...
You are the one i don't want to cry for...
But Its just your name which brings tears to me..

I don't know when it started..and when its gonna end...
But i just wanted to tell you my FRIEND...

I can't live with you...
I can't live without you....

4 comments:

  1. jjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttt aawwsssooommmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. man one heck of a word-play..... how beautifully it captures the dilemma of a person on the verge of a split..... kudos :)

    ReplyDelete